Infection Prevention and Control Resources
Each healthcare facility has unique and specific challenges associated with infection prevention and control.
- Accredited Continuing Education Webinars
- CDC Campaigns
- Infection Control Assessment Tools
- Protecting Healthcare Personnel
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Occupational Health
- Post-Exposure Management
- Resources by Healthcare Setting
- Sponsored Resources
- Infection Prevention Organizations
- Infection Control Professional Certifications
Each Healthcare Facility has Unique and Specific Challenges
Healthcare providers may also approach infection control differently based on their professional backgrounds, the scope of practice, and educational preparation. This portal serves as a repository for accredited continuing education webinars, manufacturer-specific resources and educational programs, blogs, podcasts, and national campaigns from the CDC.