You take care of your patients.
We’ll take care of the details.
Owens & Minor is a global healthcare solutions company- making sure your facilities and providers have what they need when they need it. Through our Products, Supply Chain Services, and Distribution specialties, we enable you to keep the critical tasks of providing patient care and advancing healthcare at the heart of what you do.
Owens & Minor Healthcare Logistics Services
Delivering significant and sustained value across the breadth of the industry - from acute care to patients in their homes.
Click below to read how our healthcare logistics solutions support the continuum of care.
Confidently provide care with our proprietary, clinically superior products that protect clinicians and patients in a variety of care settings.
- Industry-leading portfolio provides you with proprietary, self-manufactured and clinically-superior products under our HALYARD® brand
- North American manufacturing footprint supports supply continuity
- Rigorous safety and quality standards ensure only the best products in your hands
We make sure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so that you can provide focused, quality care with certainty that you have everything you need.
- Have the right products in the right places at the right time with customized supply chain solutions
- Streamline labor devoted to supply chain responsibilities
- Lower costs and maximize reimbursement with service and product mix tailored to your needs
- Resource optimization helps you do more–better–with less
Our specialized services and technology enable a streamlined supply chain, optimized inventory, and cost-effective workflow, freeing up clinicians to focus on patient care.
- Specialized support maintains products and protocols across care facilities
- Proprietary technology improves supply efficiencies
- On-site expertise enables a patient-centered approach through efficiencies and quality improvements
We offer a home healthcare portfolio to cover an unmatched range of chronic and acute care needs including diabetes, ostomy, incontinence, wound care, home respiratory, obstructive sleep apnea, and negative pressure wound therapy.
- Support patients as their care transitions from the hospital into the home
- Efficient, single-source home healthcare delivery and distribution model
Empowering Our Customers to Advance Healthcare
Our customers—and their patients—are at the heart of everything we do. Since 1882, Owens & Minor has focused on a unique blend of industry expertise, pioneering supply solutions, and unmatched customer service to provide a customized, empowered approach to healthcare.
More About Owens & Minor
Delivering Value at Every Step of the Value Chain
We are designers, manufacturers, product distributors, service providers, healthcare partners, and patient advocates. Our unique expertise and control across our full value chain differentiates Owens & Minor in the healthcare solutions space. Discover how by watching this video.