Keeping Patients Healthy at Home
Through Apria & Byram Healthcare, Owens & Minor can better serve the entire patient journey - through the hospital and into the home
Improve the Quality of Life for Our Patients at Home
- Leading provider of integrated home healthcare equipment and related services in the U.S.
- Offers a comprehensive range of products and services for in-home care and delivery across:
- Home respiratory
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Home medical equipment and other services
Improve Outcomes and Affordability of Care
- Direct-to-patient distributor of medical supplies to U.S. patients with chronic diseases
- Insurance reimbursement and billing expertise
- Specializes in
- Wound care
- Breast pumps
Owens & Minor delivers significant and sustained value across the breadth of the industry – from acute care to patients in their homes.
Click below to read how our solutions support the continuum of care.
Confidently provide care with our proprietary, clinically superior products that protect clinicians and patients in a variety of care settings.
- Industry-leading portfolio provides you with proprietary, self-manufactured and clinically-superior products under our HALYARD® brand
- North American manufacturing footprint supports supply continuity
- Rigorous safety and quality standards ensure only the best products in your hands
We make sure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so that you can provide focused, quality care with certainty that you have everything you need.
- Have the right products in the right places at the right time with customized supply chain solutions
- Streamline labor devoted to supply chain responsibilities
- Lower costs and maximize reimbursement with service and product mix tailored to your needs
- Resource optimization helps you do more–better–with less
Our specialized services and technology enable a streamlined supply chain, optimized inventory, and cost-effective workflow, freeing up clinicians to focus on patient care.
- Specialized support maintains products and protocols across care facilities
- Proprietary technology improves supply efficiencies
- On-site expertise enables a patient-centered approach through efficiencies and quality improvements
We offer a home healthcare portfolio to cover an unmatched range of chronic and acute care needs including diabetes, ostomy, incontinence, wound care, home respiratory, obstructive sleep apnea, and negative pressure wound therapy.
- Support patients as their care transitions from the hospital into the home
- Efficient, single-source home healthcare delivery and distribution model
If you’re ready to streamline operations to drive efficiencies, improve profitability, and support the best possible patient outcomes, contact us today to get started.