Empowering Healthcare. Empowering You.
Become part of an enthusiastic team dedicated to empowering healthcare around the world.
Our Commitment to Our Teammates
Owens & Minor is dedicated to providing the kind of culture and benefits where teammates can grow their careers and enjoy the rewarding work they do every day. When you become an Owens & Minor teammate, you’re joining a diverse, vibrant organization with a focus on our Mission of empowering our customers to advance healthcare.
A Career That Makes A Difference
Our people are the power that propels Owens & Minor. When you join our team, you become part of an enthusiastic group of more than 15,000 teammates dedicated to empowering healthcare around the world. We are just as focused on providing the kind of culture and benefits that empower teammates to grow their careers and enjoy the rewarding work they do every day.
Our shared IDEAL values- Integrity, Development, Excellence, Accountability, and Listening- bring our mission to life.
- If it is your first time applying with Owens & Minor, you’ll start by creating a profile with an email and password for future logins.
- The next step is the job application. Just upload your resume and complete the questions about your skills and past work experience.
- When you are completing the forms, if you see a magnifying glass icon, make sure you use the systems information to populate that space instead of free typing.
- You’ll know when you’ve successfully submitted an application for the job because you’ll receive an email confirming we received it.
- You can also log back in and check to see the status of your application.
- You may be contacted by a recruiter if you meet the criteria outlined in the job description. The first contact is either through email or by phone. The recruiter may ask a few questions to further assess your fit for the job.
- From there, the recruiter may schedule you for a follow up interview either by phone, in person, or sometimes through an online video interview.
- Please be aware that scams exist. If anyone posing as a recruiter for any company ever asks you for your social security number or other detailed personal information, or if they tell you that you must pay money or purchase a computer or other equipment to qualify for a job, it may be a scam, and it is not part of the Owens & Minor application process.
- You can always log in and check the status of your job application.
- There are times when there were many qualified applicants and the job has been filled, but do not be discouraged.
- If you see other similar jobs listed as available, and you believe you are qualified, apply for additional positions.
- Dress appropriately for in-person interviews. Our dress code for professional jobs is business casual. Our dress code for warehouse jobs is appropriate casual.
- Our interview process includes “behavioral based interview questions.” To prepare for this type of interview, review the required skills and experience for the job. For each of the skills requirements, be prepared to talk about a past situation where you used that skill. Be ready to tell the interviewer about the situation, what actions you took, and the results.
- You may be asked to interview with multiple people, and you may take a tour of the facility.
- If you have any questions or concerns about the work environment, please address them during the interview.
Once you’ve made it through the interview process, we may extend to you an offer. That offer is contingent on you passing a background check and drug screen that includes use of marijuana. All teammates for all roles are required to take the drug screening test, even in states that have legalized marijuana. Owens & Minor reserves the right to not hire anyone who does not pass the drug screen or any required background screen.
Owens & Minor and its affiliated companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish such information.
Military and Veteran Support
Owens & Minor is proud of our Veteran and active-duty military teammates. We partner with multiple military and Veteran organizations to further support the service-members in our Company and our communities.
Accommodations for Applicants with Disabilities
Owens & Minor provides reasonable accommodation in its application process for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans.
If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need accommodation, you may email us at email@example.com or call us at 804-723-7753.
Scammers are posing as health care recruiters in an attempt to solicit personal and financial information from candidates. Most recent activity has been seen on apps such as Telegram and Whatsapp in addition to direct emails from fraudulent email accounts. We will not ask for personal data via email or text. If you suspect you are receiving fraudulent communication regarding an Owens & Minor job posting, please let us know!
Concerned? Confirm recruiting efforts by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!