Waste and Complexity are Barriers to Quality Care. O&M Helps Overcome These Obstacles.
Inefficient inventory management erodes profits, devours staff hours, and diverts clinicians' attention from patient care. Owens & Minor's holistic approach to managing PAR areas and perpetual inventory locations results in demand-based product supply levels. As a result, clinicians have more time to focus on patient care and quality outcomes.
- Enjoy significant gains in efficiency and productivity
- Leverage powerful data and analytics to improve utilization
- Unlock sustained value by optimizing inventory processes
"As the result of the new system, we were able to immediately decrease our inventory by 25%."
A long-time Owens & Minor customer
Three Proven Ways to Dramatically Streamline Inventory Management
Manage Resources More Effectively with Less Staff Time
Owens & Minor works with hospital leadership to develop a master plan for improving processes and productivity. With PANDACSM, our exclusive O.R. inventory management system, we can even put an expert on site to manage wound closure and other high-value supplies. Using patented O&M technology, on-site experts can routinely monitor purchases and usage, adjust PAR levels, and deliver continuous reporting.
- Give clinical staff more time to spend on patient care, and less time managing O.R. wound closure supplies
- Gain significant savings on inventory costs in the first year alone
- Reap benefits including multi-year savings, experienced on-site analysts, expedited product shipping and returns, and powerful analytics
Maximize Your Supply Chain's Transparency with QSight®
Our QSight® suite of services is specifically designed for clinical needs. It integrates with the electronic health records to provide full visibility into the supply chain. QSight® is like a second set of eyes when it comes to right-sizing inventory, reducing waste, even taking care of year-end inventory counting.
- QSight® Perpetual Management harnesses over 500,000 SKUs to simplify ordering, improve charge capture, and optimize supply usage
- QSight® RFID-enabled enclosures automatically track and monitor expensive perpetual inventory in real-time, 24/7
- QSight® Kanban, constitutes our industry-leading visual replenishment system to correctly stock supplies
Implant Purchases Made Easy with Bill Only Management
Bill Only Management is a cloud-based solution that automates the entire purchase cycle for bill only and physician preference products, streamlining and simplifying a tedious and time-consuming process.
- Streamline the entire implant purchasing process
- Eliminate tedious, manual reviews
- Ensure your paying the right price for the right product
- Gain complete visibility
- Automate requisitions, POs, and more