Supply Chain Week 2022
An efficient supply chain doesn’t exist outside of the people who make it strong. Please join Owens & Minor in our celebration of Supply Chain Week 2022 by thanking the healthcare supply chain professionals who contribute to quality patient care every day.
National Health Care Supply Chain Week, October 2-8, 2022, presents us with an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the supply chain professionals who support health care organizations and communities each and every day.
Now more than ever, the healthcare industry and the general public understand the value of an efficient supply chain. And that supply chain is powered by dedicated professionals who keep the operations and businesses running.
"Thank you to our supply chain business partners for tirelessly putting their heart and passion into orchestrating and managing a critical part of our nation’s healthcare infrastructure to keep moving healthcare forward."-Ed Pesicka, President & CEO, Owens & Minor
Up-To-Date Supply Chain Disruption Alert Communication for Supply Chain Leaders
The SMART Card features First Alerts, the most critical information that may impact distribution service levels. Secondly, it provides a Supplier Snapshot which are suppliers providing below-standard inbound fill rates (98%) and inbound lead times (10 days). It also provides a report of the top 15 SKUs that are impacting service levels for our customers, with suggested product substitutions. Lastly, the SMART Card provides overall market and global supply chain updates that Owens & Minor continuously monitors.
Pandemic Preparedness Library
This resource library contains a wide variety of tools, resources, and checklists to aid any healthcare facility with pandemic preparedness. Preparedness is not a time-limited activity, but rather an ongoing process that must be supported by the facility’s executive leadership. These resources are meant to serve as a comprehensive reference for any preparedness needs. With proper planning, healthcare facilities and providers can respond favorably to future threats from pathogens.
Including Industry Insights, Upcoming Events and Educational Webinars Offered Exclusively by Owens & Minor.
Recent Strategic Partnerships
State of Hospital Purchasing
2021 AHRMM Supply Chain Survey
Read about the key takeaways from a US study of hospital procurement leaders, conducted in conjunction with an independent research firm and AHRMM, the leading association of hospital supply chain and purchasing professionals
AHRMM Celebrates Supply Chain Week
Sponsored by AHRMM, National Health Care Supply Chain Week provides an opportunity to recognize the integral role supply chain professionals play in delivering high-quality patient care throughout the health care field.
Owens & Minor helps power the supply chain that keeps healthcare moving.
Click below to read how our solutions support the continuum of care.
Confidently provide care with our proprietary, clinically superior products that protect clinicians and patients in a variety of care settings.
- Industry-leading portfolio provides you with proprietary, self-manufactured and clinically-superior products under our HALYARD® brand
- North American manufacturing footprint supports supply continuity
- Rigorous safety and quality standards ensure only the best products in your hands
We make sure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so that you can provide focused, quality care with certainty that you have everything you need.
- Have the right products in the right places at the right time with customized supply chain solutions
- Streamline labor devoted to supply chain responsibilities
- Lower costs and maximize reimbursement with service and product mix tailored to your needs
- Resource optimization helps you do more–better–with less
Our specialized services and technology enable a streamlined supply chain, optimized inventory, and cost-effective workflow, freeing up clinicians to focus on patient care.
- Specialized support maintains products and protocols across care facilities
- Proprietary technology improves supply efficiencies
- On-site expertise enables a patient-centered approach through efficiencies and quality improvements
We offer a home healthcare portfolio to cover an unmatched range of chronic and acute care needs including diabetes, ostomy, incontinence, wound care, home respiratory, obstructive sleep apnea, and negative pressure wound therapy.
- Support patients as their care transitions from the hospital into the home
- Efficient, single-source home healthcare delivery and distribution model