Supply Chain Week 2021
An efficient supply chain doesn’t exist outside of the people who make it strong.
Please join Owens & Minor in our celebration of Supply Chain Week 2021 by thanking the
healthcare supply chain professionals who contribute to quality patient care every day.
National Health Care Supply Chain Week, October 3-9, 2021, presents us with an opportunity to recognize and celebrate the supply chain professionals who support health care organizations and communities each and every day.
Now more than ever, the healthcare industry and the general public understand the value of an efficient supply chain. And that supply chain is powered by dedicated professionals who keep the operations and businesses running.
"The last 18 months have been a time like no other, yet the role of a reliable supply chain has been and continues to be underscored, especially during uncertain global circumstances. No matter the time or occurrence, however, no challenge is too large to tackle."-Ed Pesicka, President & CEO, Owens & Minor
At Owens & Minor, we are proud to offer continued educational opportunities as just another way we deliver value to our supply chain partners.
AHRMM Celebrates Supply Chain Week
Sponsored by AHRMM, National Health Care Supply Chain Week provides an opportunity to recognize the integral role supply chain professionals play in delivering high-quality patient care throughout the health care field.
Owens & Minor helps power the supply chain that keeps healthcare moving.
Click below to read how our solutions support the continuum of care.
Confidently provide care with our proprietary, clinically superior products that protect clinicians and patients in a variety of care settings.
- Industry-leading portfolio provides you with proprietary, self-manufactured and clinically-superior products under our HALYARD® brand
- North American manufacturing footprint supports supply continuity
- Rigorous safety and quality standards ensure only the best products in your hands
We make sure you have the right products in the right place at the right time so that you can provide focused, quality care with certainty that you have everything you need.
- Have the right products in the right places at the right time with customized supply chain solutions
- Streamline labor devoted to supply chain responsibilities
- Lower costs and maximize reimbursement with service and product mix tailored to your needs
- Resource optimization helps you do more–better–with less
Our specialized services and technology enable a streamlined supply chain, optimized inventory, and cost-effective workflow, freeing up clinicians to focus on patient care.
- Specialized support maintains products and protocols across care facilities
- Proprietary technology improves supply efficiencies
- On-site expertise enables a patient-centered approach through efficiencies and quality improvements
Through Byram, we serve people living with chronic conditions by delivering medical supplies across a broad range of categories directly to patients’ homes.
- Supplies delivered right to patients’ homes
- Third-party billing expertise, regardless of patient coverage
- Ability to serve approximately 85% of in-network insured Americans